Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Điện - Điện tử
Mô tả công việc
- Prepare BOM (Bill of Material) base on Customer BOM, sample PCBA, Schematics and Drawings.
- Discuss with Customer to complete BOM, how to control all new components Part Numbers.
- Implement BOM Compare to detect and manage all differences between all models sharing one PCB.
- Manage all common and specific requirements base on PCB/Panel specification, dimension and Chemical or applied Processes.
- Define Process Flow to produce Product base on requirement from Customer and current capability of Equipment/Machines and Human Resources.
- Cooperate with other engineers (QE, TE, and IE) to finalize Process Flow
- Prepare NRE Tooling Quotation for Customer by working with Team Leader and Project Engineer.
- Discuss with Customer base on sample PCBA to request Tooling Design for Wave/Selective Wave Process, especially Manual Assembly Process before Manual Soldering.
- Support Buyer Team to confirm Media Type base on Machine Capability and components MPN.
- Coordinate to maintain all Engineering Changes from Customer and Internal are implemented on time for Engineering Evaluation Build.
- Prepare Visual Aid/Work Instruction
- Prepare data on MES.
- Define, discuss with team and finalize with Customer about Process Flow.
- Define needed Tooling base on all common or similar in PCB/Panel dimensions, PCB Layout and applied Processes or special requirements.
- Maintain Solder Paste/Wire are used would compliant all Processes Technical Standards
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma / Degree in engineering or related field.
• Proven track record in Engineering.
• Plus 2 / 3 years managerial experience.
• English (Professional working)
• SAP experiences
• Computer literate with a good grasp of technical reporting / desk top applications.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
• Ability to work under pressure, additional hours may be required.