Mô tả công việc
- Draft, review, negotiate and translate commercial contracts, procurement agreements, and other documents upon assigned by head of legal department.
- Keep abreast of changes in laws affecting the company and its investments.
- File and record legal documentaries and other certificates, licenses of the Company.
- Consult and provide other departments of legal advice when necessary.
- Provide ad hoc and scheduled training and guidance on company corporate ethics and other policies to the companys staff as appropriate.
- Instruct and manage external counsel on debt recovery and ad-hoc contentious and general advisory matters.
- Liaise with external parties including government agencies related regulatory issues and legal procedures.
- Perform other duties as delegated by head of legal department.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Aged at 23-25 years.
- Bachelors degree in laws at the minimum (commercial or business)
- At least two years experience working in a legal capacity.
- Experience to work for manufacturing units, that is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- English proficiency at business level (TOEIC 800 or equal level)
- Willing to take travel business trips to other provinces/cities.
+Independent, resourceful, proactive and ability to multi-task
+High level of responsibility
+Ability to aintain confidentiality and integrity.
Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Communication Skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, bonus from 2-3 months salary
- Annual health care check-up
- Allowance for luch, gas, phone
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: daikin air conditioning (vietnam) joint stock company
- Địa chỉ: