Mô tả công việc
- Mainly responsible for the look and feel of VCCs website and applications, VCC’s visual brand identity and campaign exposure
- Playing a key part in coordinating with other teams: Marketing, Branding, PR to make sure all campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
- You will be part of a dynamic team, being responsible for developing a deep understanding of the target users and coming up with the tasks, navigation and flow
- You will work closely with the product manager to discover the blend of requirements and design.
- You will be on hand and involved all the way through the project from the beginning to launch answering detailed questions from visual designers and developers during development and test.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- You can either apply as Part-time or Full-time employee. Please indicate in your cover letter your desired position.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong interest in online user experience and interface design
- Excellent eye for detail
- Creativity: As a Graphic Designer, we expect you to be creative & think out of the box.
- Proactiveness: We value “manager of one” – someone who comes up with their own goals and executes them. They don’t need heavy direction. They don’t need daily check-ins. They do what a manager would do — set the tone, assign items, determine what needs to get done, etc. — but they do it by themselves and for themselves.
Step 1: You send us your CV and cover letter for screening.
Step 2: Candidates who are passed CV screening will attend one interview which last for less than 2 hours. There are 4 parts:
- Technical interview where we discuss your experience in graphical designs. We would love to hear about your skills and real examples of how you approach to translate a marketing/branding idea into products & deliverables
- Behavioral interview
- Questions & Answers
- HR procedure: Candidates are expected to share with us current package and expectation (a must)
Step 3: We will inform you the result within 5 working days
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package & bonus
- Learning from blockchain, finance & technology experts
- Stock options for key members
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vcc exchange
- Địa chỉ: