Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 15 Tran Cao Van, District 1, HCMC & 422 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp: 25/10/2019
Lượt xem: 45
Cập nhật: 26/09/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Collaborate with other departments, join in team meeting and brainstorm for ideas. Provide ideas and concepts for visuals, events and branding strategies.
- Understand the agreed design briefs well.
- Develop concepts, graphics, layouts for product illustrations, POSM, websites, business activities, campaigns, social activities, offices decoration, etc.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to supplier.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Contribute to establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Be a creative thinker who is detail-oriented and deadline- focused
- Other specific tasks as per Direct Managers assignment
- Maintain creative vision and “look and feel” of productions from inception to release.
- Coordinate with Marketing team and other team to produce the creative products suit with the required work.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Ensure brand guidelines are applied consistently across all mediums including POSM, product catalogs, packaging, social media platforms, eCommerce properties, etc.
- Lead creation, layout, and art direction.
- Develop ideas for marketing activities, branding recognition, website and stationery products, and turn it into reality with design.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Work within very tight timelines.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education/ Trình độ học vấn: Graduated from College/University in Graphic
- Design or related graduated.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in related field.
- Creative, active, able to work under-pressure, positive energy and team work.
- Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented.
- Hard working, enthusiasm, responsible.
- Ready to work overtime.
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Flash, After Effects)
* AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Graphic and digital design: he/she visualizes all marketing and communication message, ideas, or concepts by using knowledge, creativeness and proficiency with design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for concerts, promotions, advertisements, websites, films, packaging and other mediums
* TECHNICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of creative concept development - Basic/Skillful/Expert
- Understanding of editing process - Basic/Skillful/Expert
* FUNCTION/TEAM STRUCTURE
- Direction from Marketing team
- Discuss with Design Manager / Marketing team regarding the concept
- Develop ideas / options to Design Manager
- Propose to MKT team after Design Manager confirms
* OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline.
- Work closely with all related department to create relevant artwork for client and projects.
- Will to improve.
- AU projects and companys internal issues are confidential. Candidate is not allowed to reveal anything related to the job on social media platforms, private emails, conversations to any third party (person, company ...)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy
Vị trí Graphic Designer
làm tại 15 Tran Cao Van, District 1, HCMC & 422 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được En Pointe Management Corporation
tại địa chỉ 15 Tran Cao Van, District 1, HCMC & 422 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, HCMC tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Graphic Designer tại đây