Mô tả công việc
1. Support in building strong relationship with government authorities and key stakeholders
• Actively communicate and build and maintain strong relationship with relevant authorities at central and local levels to ensure smooth operation of the plants and the company
• Support departments in conducting advocacy activities with key stakeholders when needed.
• Liaise with departments and collect insights about company products, services, activities.
• Act as a contact point with the relevant authorities and agencies: arrange schedules and agendas for meetings with those government bodies, receive inspection teams and visits, manage local community activities. Assist direct manager in finding the room in government regulations/ policies to best benefit B. Braun business.
2. Support public policy engagement efforts
• Monitor public policy issues in healthcare industry on a regular basis
• Prepare reports on policy issues and its potential impacts on the company. Support direct manager to provide updates and trainings to relevant internal teams on policy impacts and approaches to cope with policy changes.
• Actively engage with colleagues, relevant working groups and government agencies in working on public policies in healthcare sector.
3. Efficiently deal with corporate affairs issues as assigned
• Act as the focal point in engagement efforts with local authorities, partners regarding plant utilities/ infrastructure and intermittent issues for the smooth operations of the company and plants.
• Coordinate and support direct manager in preparing official letters, correspondences, memos, compile information and gather data for various reports ( required by the laws) for submission and explanation to the authorities.
• Coordinate community activities for B. Braun Vietnam, together with Corporate Communication, in promoting the company brand among local communities.
4. Other administrative tasks:
• Receive letters from Government, record and pass to in charge person
• Participate in organization of Company Public events (ground breaking, roofing, opening ceremonies…) when required
• Keep filling authorities’ letters, and provide copy when necessary.
• Assist in organizing events, seminars, press meetings for advocacy activities.
The job functions listed above are not exhaustive and may include other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Hold Bachelor or Master degree in ideally Law or Public Policy
• 5 years or more experience in health care industry would be an advantage
• Good analytical skill
• Critical thinking
• Speak and write English fluently
• Good communication skill both in written and verbal
• Confident and diplomatic.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Compulsory insurance with an adding special health insurance
- International working environment with varity of training opportunities
- Breakfast & lunch free services
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: b.braun vietnam company ltd.
- Địa chỉ: