Mô tả công việc
An exciting General Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City in one of the furniture leaders of European market.
About the General Manager Role:
The General Manager is the senior country representative responsible for country production, quality, operation and financial performance, and in charge of following and advocating the applicable statutory, legal, ethical and behavioural rights, duties and standards whether internally or externally prescribed. In this position, you will lead the Vietnamese furniture sourcing office (30-50 Vietnamese staff) and being the bridge between the HQ and the 3rd party factories. You will exercise the local statutory signature authority on behalf of the local operating entity and drive further development for expansion with a strong technical focus, but also having a clear drive into business and markets, to develop company in Asia. In addition, to be the legal representative of the company, you will need to drive certain organisational coordination and facilitates communications that are directed by European Headquarter corporate leadership.
- P&L responsibility for the company in Vietnam
- Take a holistic view of the country, establish the Vietnamese management processes and routines to drive collaborative decision making and drive a cooperative company culture
- Hold periodic management team meetings to address cross-divisional or cross-functional topics, such as quality, production sales, results and action plans etc
- Strategic planning for company, create options, drive decision work on future business development for company
- Work closely with vendors to keep high quality standards
- Supervise the Merchandiser/Account Manager in Vietnam for account in Europe
- Be able to suggest continuous improvement, define and achieve cost improvements for 3rd party factories
- Elaborate and define the operational targets in the mill together with the team
- Check and work on target achievement and deal with deviations with the team
- Management of the business in all aspects (Operational, Financial, HR, Quality, Merchandising)
- Guarantee the quality of the production before shipment
Yêu cầu công việc
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations, as well as having experience working with factories in Sourcing and Manufacturing before.
- University degree in engineering, business or other relevant degree
- Asia know-how and high command of furniture business understanding
- Very good communication skills to communicate with both European HQ and Vietnamese factories
- Negotiation skills with Vendors
- Strong understanding about quality standards in Furniture industry and customer focus
- Knowledge of Outdoor Furniture would be preferred but not essential
- Structured and analytical, but also hands on
- Technical understanding
- Leader, net worker, willingness to learn
- Highly performance & achievement driven
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: robert walters vietnam co. ltd
- Địa chỉ: