Mô tả công việc
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc
CANDIDATE PROFILE (for Vietnamese candidates only)
Education and Experience
4-year bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting or related major
Working experience in international hotels in similar capacity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Insurance and Healthcare plan
- Duty meal
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: renaissance riverside hotel saigon
- Địa chỉ: