Mô tả công việc
1. Perform regular reconciliation of all accounts, review and guide daily work of accounting team to ensure the proper record of all accounts and the completeness of accounting documents.
2. Costing F&B, staff meal and calculate service charge at the month end.
3. Prepare Financial Reports and Management Reports periodically.
4. Assist in maintaining daily controls over Assets, Revenue, Costing and Spending to ensure budgetary limits are met and proper operations funds are used.
5. Review Tax Reports and assist in monitoring tax risks.
6. Prepare and keep track off reports relative to Rental Pool Business.
7. Assist in working with Auditors, Tax Department and others.
8. Assist in handling day-to-day arisen problems of the department and perform other assigned tasks when required.
9. Communicate any perceived weakness to managers, support to update and improve procedure for better internal control, productivity improvement.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- 4 – 5 years accounting or auditing experience. Hospitality experience is an advantage.
- Experience with Smile System
- Proficient at MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge of VAS/ IFRS, Financial and Statistical Analysis, Tax and Legal Regulations.
- Self-motivated, detail & results oriented.
- Good communication skill in both English & Vietnamese (verbal and written)
- Good team work spirit, effectively deal with the concerns of teams, providing positive and proactive solutions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Regular soft skill training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: