Mô tả công việc
As a member of the game design team of Gear Inc. in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysis of existing games, design concepts, fun factor, mechanics, in-game economy, and etc.
- Contributing to design discussions and decisions.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams and support them in implementing the features.
- Implementing design changes to existing game content.
- Performing general cleanup of game data and fixing design-related bugs.
- Scripting and designing new content - missions, quests, levels, monster and player abilities, etc.
- Working on system design tools.
- Assisting in balancing and fine-tuning our products.
- Playtesting the existing game with the team.
- Attractive salary, benefits and an international, fun and professional working environment.
- Chance to work on big game projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Chance to become full-time staff
- An open and honest studio culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free drink (tea, coffee,...) and Lunch allowance
- Standing desks if you like it, modern hardware, no dress code, company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: we love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Currently pursuing or owner of a degree in a related field (Game Design/Development, Information technology, Multimedia,
Art, Computer Application, Product Design)
- Passion for games and game development.
- Extensive knowledge of gaming culture, market, genres, player types etc.
- Open-minded and flexible in adapting to change.
- Fast and focused learner.
- Good in verbal and written English communication.
- Willing and able to perform under pressure.
- Above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
2. A page/ short essay (300 - 800 words) in English on the following:
- What is your favorite game?
- What was your most memorable experience in it?
- What game systems/mechanics make it stand out?
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like it, modern Hardware
- Gym and Game room for everyone
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: