Mức lương:Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ:Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm:Bình Dương, Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việcJob Title : Furniture Engineer
Job Code : GA081
Locations : Vietnam
Business Unit : Williams-Sonoma Global Ops (WSGO)
Reporting Manager : Manager, Merchandising
Date of Creation/Revision : August 2018
Furniture Engineer must develop furniture samples from WSI engineering CADs or design sheets that meet or exceed WSI product and packaging testing requirements. He/she must also incorporate the appropriate color development panel or pieces into these furniture samples. He/she supports the Brand Managers and QA production team by providing complete and detailed product information throughout the furniture product development cycle until final approval.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Construct furniture samples that meet all the WSI testing requirements.
• Establish a business and technical rapport with factory management and Research and Development (R&D) staff.
• Trouble shoot technical issues that arise during furniture sample development.
• Conduct sample in house testing during development to solve problematic material or construction issues.
• Work with vendors, merchandisers, and US counterparts during sample reviews by providing detailed product data sheets, sample review forms, cost sheets, color panels, and test results to achieve target costs and insure manufacturing efficiency, as well as product quality.
• Communicate and document all sample changes and call outs thru the product design system (Product Data Sheet - PDS or Share point).
• Verify all Product Information Sheets (PIS) are 100% correct before being sent to WSI marketing.
• Check Assembly Instructions by assembling the product to ensure correct hardware size, quantity & correct assembly steps. Forward the assembly instructions to Merchandise Associates & Brand Managers for review. Revise Assembly Instruction if necessary. Send updates to Merchandise Associates & Brand Managers to be documented in PDX.
• Conduct pre-production meetings at each vendor; and handover to both the vendor and WSI production teams all final approved sample details, to include; final product data sheet, final sample review form, final assembly instruction, a signed Master Control Sample (MCS), a signed Master Color Panel (MCP), packaging Bill of Material (BOM), CAD, any approved step panels or production control panels (PCP…usually distressing white wood panels).
• Ensure the photo sample, archive samples are built based on the approved specs and the same as mass production
• Trouble shoot technical issues that arise during testing and production
• Supervise any first pilot run with the vendor and WSI production teams (white wood review, Open Carton Audit - OCA)
• Work with vendors to update product drawings to reflect the latest revisions & send to Merchandise Associates to be documented in PDX.
• Know WSI International Safe Transit Associate (ISTA) packing requirements.
• Know WSI furniture testing requirements.
• Know The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) safety requirements for children’s furniture.
• Conduct technical training and requirement to new vendors
Yêu cầu công việcJOB HOLDER’S COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent communication and technical skills.
• Able to simplify complex technical information for non-technical individuals.
• Able to work under high pressure environment (seasonal developments).
• Ability to pay close attention to details and provide accurate information to all parties.
• Manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Must have extensive PC experience, and know Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
• Must know Auto-CAD, Solidworks
• Must know digital photography and photo file management.
• At least 5-10 years relevant working experience as a furniture engineer, furniture Engineer or furniture production manager in an international company. Product development experience is a must.
• Good understanding of upholstery issues, as it pertains to leather and fabrics.
• Experienced with furniture hardware, glass, resin, and custom metal designs.
• Good written and spoken English skills.
• Independent, flexible and hard working.
• Systematic approach and good planning skills required.
• Self Starter, Good Initiative, Team Player.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and high bonus
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Thông tin công ty
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: 7A Huu Nghi Avenue, Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park
VIỆC LÀM TƯƠNG TỰ
Product Manager Công Ty TNHH Sản Xuất Thương Mại Và Dịch Vụ Anh Nguyên Hồ Chí Minh | Thỏa thuận | 16/09/2019
Kỹ Sư Xây Dựng ( Nam ) Công Ty TNHH Vietnam International Adjuster ( Via ) Hồ Chí Minh | Thỏa thuận | 16/09/2019
Senior Sales Project / Pre-Sales Specification (Fit-Out) Häfele Vietnam Llc Hồ Chí Minh | Thỏa thuận | 16/09/2019