Mô tả công việc
The Full-stack Senior Web Developer is responsible for contributing to the design, layout and coding of websites and digital assets. You will build our digital assets from conception to completion working with key stakeholders to maximise user engagement and experience. You will also collaborate with cross functional teams to create and translate storyboards, information architecture, high fidelity prototypes and stakeholder feedback into fully responsive websites and mobile applications.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web development
• Aggressive diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
• Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice and conforms to our team protocols.
• Manage version control and user settings to maintain security.
• Ownership of UX/UI design specialist designing a quality user experience for current and future web apps.
• Proficient in HTML5, PHP, MySQL, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap and WordPress
• Experience in BEM methodology
• Understanding CSS grid systems and best practices
• Experience building flexible & easy to maintain responsive websites
• Be an expert in wire-framing UI, rapid prototyping (customer journey maps) and creating pixel perfect visual designs for stakeholder and customer feedback
• Design solutions that jointly meet customer and business needs, are on brand, and specification
Yêu cầu công việc
• 4+ years of relevant experience as a Full-stack Web Developer for web and mobile applications
• Extensive knowledge and experience in building CMS websites.
• Development and use of API’s
• Significant experience working in WordPress development including custom theme and plugin development at code level.
• Experience migrating older versions of WordPress to Newer Versions of WordPress.
• Knowledge of Azure hosting environment and WordPress security best practice.
• Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
• Use of BitBucket or other version control and code change log/management tool
• Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform to WordPress coding standards.
• Knowledge of WordPress Network (including managing multisite).
• Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
• Experience with creating responsive and e-commerce websites.
• Use of jQuery / AJAX an advantage.
• Experienced in web and mobile app design with focus on responsive, adaptive and fluid design across multiple devices and screens
• An eye for design and detail would be an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally
• Self-motivated nature and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Proven experience working within an agile environment
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 20 annual leave days, 10 sick leave days; Private Insurance package (24/7); health check-up
- Company trips oversea; team building activities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: aswhite vietnam
- Địa chỉ: