As HR Supervisor of Fresh Studio, you will work with a group of local and international professionals who are applying their diverse skills and expertise to improving food and agriculture in Vietnam. Supporting a company culture focused on quality, initiative, and independence, while keeping the day-to-day HR operations running smoothly for the agronomists, technicians, researchers, marketeers, accountants, sales officers and admin staff that make up the FS team brings new experiences and opportunities each day. As our team is spread across multiple locations, regular travel (2-3 days per month) is also a key part of the role.
This job is responsible for supervising the Human Resources and administrative team to enable them to deliver comprehensive HR service to Fresh Studio. The HR Supervisor advises on best HR practices and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with employee requests and conflict. On the other hand, the HR Supervisor supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture. The broad areas include compensation and benefits, recruitment, employee relationships, communications and performance management.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
• Take a leading role in the following activities: Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Location Administration.
• Support the Management Team in recruiting and retaining talent to meet Fresh Studio’s objectives and growth, including ensuring that the onboarding and termination processes are handled smoothly.
• Cooperate with other departments to plan internal and external trainings, to organize company events, and to support a working environment that allows for a free exchange of ideas and information.
• Prepare the monthly payroll and SHUI report and ensure that all related reports are submitted on timely manner.
• Support and monitor the effective implementation of Fresh Studio’s performance review sessions to ensure a performance driven culture and a constructive working environment.
• Handle employee relations, including disciplinary matters, if required.
• Manage Fresh Studio’s offices with the support of the local administration team members, including expense and facilities management.
• Supervise the HR, Admin and facility team.
Nhằm hoàn thiện đội ngũ nhân viên phòng Nghiên cứu & Phát triển cây trồng ở Đà Lạt, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm một Nhân viên kinh doanh để giới thiệu và tiếp thị các loại vật tư nông nghiệp cho người nông dân nhằm tối ưu hóa và duy trì nông nghiệp bền vững trong sản xuất.
Trách nhiệm công việc chính:
• Bán sản phẩm vật tư nông nghiệp (ví dụ rau và giống khoai tây, biện pháp quản lý dịch hại tổng hợp, dụng cụ, etc.) tại các khu vực được chỉ định.
• Lên kế hoạch, tiến hành thử nghiệm và trình bày vật tư nông nghiệp
• Giám sát và báo cáo tiến độ thử nghiệm hàng tháng.
• Tổ chức các chuyến thực địa cho nông dân hoặc khách hàng để phát triển kinh doanh sản phẩm.
To support the HR department in areas such as employee matters, compensation and benefits, recruitment, administration, we are looking for HR Assistant who is an enthusiastic, team player with good organizational skills and an interest in a career path in Human Resources.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
Compensation and benefits:
• Process monthly payroll to ensure the payroll is prepared timely, accurately and complied with legal regulations and company procedures.
• Frequently update legal basis related to the field and communicate to HR Supervisor.
• Manage employee benefits which include compulsory benefits and additional benefits from the company.
• Assist in PIT declaration and finalization.
• Manage all employees’ labour contracts.
• Manage employees’ personnel data system and filing.
• Ensure the timely application and renewal of work permits, passports and visas for expatriate employees.
• Play a key role in communicating and promoting the company culture.
• Participate as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives.
• Supervise the work of the guard, cook & cleaner.
• Support HR Supervisor in recruiting new talent.
• Support the on-boarding process for new talents from start to finish.
Để tăng thêm tác động tích cực với ngành trồng trọt ở Việt Nam, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm Chuyên VIên Hệ Thống Nước Tưới tại Văn phòng Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng.
Ứng viên lý tưởng
Bạn là một chuyên gia với kinh nghiệm đã được chứng minh và có hứng thú làm việc cho một công ty đa quốc gia. Bạn tốt nghiệp chuyên ngành Kỹ sư cơ khí và đang tìm kiếm cơ hội phát triển con đường sự nghiệp của mình trong lĩnh vực này. Bạn mang đến một mức độ chuyên nghiệp cao và nhiệt tình trong công việc.
Nhiệm vụ và trách nhiệm
• Tìm kiếm khách hàng
• Khảo sát khách hàng
• Đưa ra lời khuyên và thiết kế hệ thống nước tưới
• Lắp đặt / giám sát lắp đặt hệ thống tưới
• Giao hàng
• Hỗ trợ kinh doanh các loại vật tư nông nghiệp khác (màng phủ, hạt giống, giá thể, ...)
• Các nhiệm vụ liên quan khác theo sự phân công của Quản lý trực tuyến.
Nhằm hoàn thiện đội ngũ nhân viên phòng Nghiên cứu & Phát triển cây trồng ở Mộc Châu, chúng tôi đang tìm kiếm một Kỹ sư nông nghiệp.
Trách nhiệm công việc chính:
• Hỗ trợ Nhân viên Hành chính kinh doanh trong các đơn hàng đầu vào ở Mộc Châu và vùng lân cận
• Thực hiện các thí nghiệm đầu vào ở Mộc Châu và vùng lân cận
• Sắp xếp các chuyến đi thực địa cho nông dân địa phương để giới thiệu công nghệ mới
• Hỗ trợ nông dân lưu trữ sổ ghi chép
• Hỗ trợ các hoạt động khác ở Mộc Châu và vùng lân cận
Department : R&D Crops
Location : Moc Chau, Son La
II. Key Organizational Relationships
Report to : R&D Crops Manager
Supervise : N/A
III. Summary of responsibilities
This position will provide knowledge and technologies to farmers, implement input test and support team activities in location
IV. Duties and responsibilities
Support sale admin for input orders in Moc Chau and surrounding
Implement input trials in Moc Chau and surrounding
Arrange field visits for local farmers to introduce about new technologies
Support farmers for record keeping
Support other activities in in Moc Chau and surrounding
Looking for clients
Give advice and design irrigation systems
Installing/ supervise installing irrigation system
Support to sale other inputs (film, seeds, substrate, …)
Other related tasks as assigned by the Line Manager.
Tìm kiếm khách hàng
Khảo sát khách hàng
Đưa ra lời khuyên và thiết kế hệ thống nước tưới
Lắp đặt / giám sát lắp đặt hệ thống tưới
Hỗ trợ kinh doanh các loại vật tư nông nghiệp khác (màng phủ, hạt giống, giá thể, ...)
Các nhiệm vụ liên quan khác theo sự phân công của Quản lý trực tuyến.
• Lead market research studies – from developing the surveys to collecting data through surveys, interviews (especially focus groups) and other sources
• Analyze data and present the finding to clients, through presentations, reports or both
• Translate the results of market research into a marketing strategy, communicate this strategy to the client through reports and presentations, and develop communication materials to support the strategy
• Implement the marketing strategy in close collaboration with the client
• Develop the marketing operations to support the strategy, as well as measure and evaluate the results from both the client and customer perspective
• Implement best practices in project management to ensure the desired outcomes of each assignment
• Build long-lasting relationships with clients and seek new opportunities for Fresh Studio in the local market
Work in a multi-disciplinary team to analyze the structure, conduct and performance of various food chains, ultimately turning the insights gained into concrete proposals of actions that can be implemented to improve the chain.
Analyze the characteristics and financial performance of all actors in a food chain, from input supply till final consumption, identifying strengths and weaknesses that can lead to future performance improvements.
Conduct cost benefit analysis on investments that aim to upgrade product chains to value chains.
Undertake market and sector studies that will provide insights in the structure, conduct and performance of certain markets.
Monitor assigned agricultural sectors, including assessing trends that affect agricultural production, distribution, and consumption.
Build an extensive network among farmers, traders, companies, government authorities, and financial institutions to stay informed about agricultural developments.
Support the business development department in client management processes
Implement the assigned work plan in a professional, independent and timely manner
Support project leaders in administrative tasks and logistics
Fresh Studio is a food consulting company, assisting clients with every aspect of their food provision. From farm to fork, from sourcing to marketing. Our technology partner ThisFish Inc., a Vancouver-based software company, is currently looking for a dynamic, adventurous support engineer/developer to join their team. The position is based in Southeast Asia and maybe based in Fresh Studios Ho Chi Minh City office.
MISSION: To provide core support to our development team working on our Tally software, a manufacturing execution system (MES) for seafood processors and canneries; To provide software testing, installation and customer support for the Tally software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Providing first-level technical support to customers in multiple time zones in Southeast Asia and the world
● Configuring software to address customer needs prior to installation in factories
● Providing on-site support for the installation of software in factories
● Escalating bug fixes and customer requests
● Perform end-to-end QA testing
- Coordinate market analysis and consultancy assignments in Vietnam, and possibly Myanmar
- Conduct field research using both structured and unstructured data collection techniques
- Apply data collected to suit a variety of outcomes. Including:
- Quarterly intelligence report of Vietnamese shrimp sector for international buyers
- Training programs for farmers and extension services
- Strategic planning and business development for clients
- Coordinate field experiments and technology tests
- Implement feasibility studies, audits and technical assessments of farms
- Support the development of our technical support services for farmers
- Support the development of our technology transfer services
- Participate in other projects as assigned by the Aquaculture & fisheries manager
Coordinate market analysis and consultancy assignments in Vietnam, and possibly Myanmar
Conduct field research using both structured and unstructured data collection techniques
Apply data collected to suit a variety of outcomes. Including:
Quarterly intelligence report of Vietnamese shrimp sector for international buyers
Training programs for farmers and extension services
Strategic planning and business development for clients
Coordinate field experiments and technology tests
Implement feasibility studies, audits and technical assessments of farms
Support the development of our technical support services for farmers
Support the development of our technology transfer services
Participate in other projects as assigned by the Aquaculture & fisheries manager
The main tasks of Office Administrator include:
Welcome and greet visitors, direct them to the meeting rooms
Handle all incoming phone calls and transfer messages/ calls to the right recipients
Maintain all office correspondence: Retrieve and sort incoming mail/ courier for distribution, as well as deliver outgoing mail and arrange for local/ international courier service
Manage and schedule meeting room bookings and facilities e.g lunches & drinks
Ensure that office is kept safe, tidy and clean at all times
Manage the office (office supplies & maintenance, office storage, pantry supplies) ensuring that items are replenished in a timely manner
Manage attendance and lunch request
Manage the inputs, the budget and the quality of the office lunches.
Handle small purchasing for the office (stationery, printing, ….)
Make all travel arrangements for the Fresh Studio team members when they submit their travel plans
Make all travel arrangements for important guests and clients of Fresh Studio when they visit the office
Handle weekly articles collection and update contact list
Arrange and apply for business visas, where applicable
Organize Company events e.g. Monthly “Fresh Hour”, Christmas event, Year End Party, …
Perform other administrative duties like filing, photocopying etc.
Induct office tour for new employees
Settle payment for all administrative work e.g. electricity, water, phone, internet, viettel post, taxi, safety guard, office rental fee…
Prepare cash forecast
• Other tasks as assigned
This position is primarily held responsible for organizing and implementing activities related to:
Collect and gather market information weekly
Support market analysis and consulting assignments
Publish quarterly Vietnam market reports for shrimp buyers
Audit seafood processing plants and aquaculture farms
Advice processing plants and aquaculture farms on implementing quality standards
Find adapted suppliers and collect offers.
Inspect containers and supervise loading
Support the development of our supplier’s database
Support implementation of traceability and processing management software.
To further increase our positive impact on the agribusiness sector of Southeast Asia, we are looking for a Junior Consultant – Value Chain and Market Development to be based in our HCMC office.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with high potential to discover novel insights in all socio- economic and financial aspects of agriculture production, processing and trade. As a member of the Fresh Studio Business Development & Marketing team you will work with colleagues to gather and analyze information on a wide-range of agricultural chains, working to identify opportunities to improve and strengthen the way that the chain, and the actors within that chain, operate.
The scope of work covers all agricultural sectors and all stages of food chains: from input supply and primary production to processing, trade, and consumption. As part of the multi-disciplinary Fresh Studio team, you will play a key role to use these insights to change product chains into value chains.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Preparing and managing written materials in Microsoft Word and Power Point
• Supporting the Business Development & Marketing team with project implementation. This includes identifying problems, making a proposal to solve the problem or improve efficiency, and implementing the proposed solution
• Assisting the team to organize workshops, presentations, and field work
• Joining the team for visits to clients and businesses
• Assisting with interviewing actors in the food value chain, including farmers, traders, processors and retailers
• Conducting desk research on the agri-food sector, including data research as well as research of written sources in both Vietnamese and English
• Managing data collected from secondary and primary sources
• Conducting basic data analysis, including profitability and cost-benefit analyses
• Participating in other projects as assigned by the Business Development & Marketing Director
• Implementing consumer research, marketing campaign and brand activation activities effectively to meet the quality requirement.
• Managing and preparing materials and/or documents for each promotional activity (materials for sampling, POSM for display, stakeholder liaison, etc.).
• Contacting and dealing with related parties (fruit shops, supermarkets, and office buildings...)
• Monitoring sale data and campaign performance
• Conduct field work and data collection for consumers research
• Managing and supervising PG teams with tasks as:
- Allocating PGs to each outlet based on the promotion plan.
- Checking PG attendance upon outlet visit.
- Monitoring PGs during promotion days to ensure that PGs will fulfill their assigned tasks.
• Collaborating with project teams as a team member as needed.
To complete our Finance and Accounting department in Hanoi., we are looking for an accountant to be responsible for full set of accounts, assist Chief Accountant to organize and implement all accounting works. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Check payment request and supporting documents to ensure they are sufficient.
- Being responsible for cash and bank book balances.
- Book keeping the accounting transactions to accounting software.
- Assist in preparing the Tax declaration and other assigned reports.
- Reconciliation subledger accounts to GL.
- Back-up for monthly statutory and management reporting tasks
- Other ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities.