Mô tả công việc
As a Lean Implementation Manager you will report to the Sr. Manager of Lean Manufacturing and will be responsible for partnering with factories and Brooks offices in Asia to optimize manufacturing processes, set direction for the future of footwear manufacturing strategy, lead optimization efforts to reduce costs, increase productivity and maintain and improve quality and influence factories to adopt and utilize automation and improved manufacturing techniques. Emphasis is on lean strategy deployment, deployment of lean methodology, change management and problem solving.
We need 02 Lean Implementation Managers: 01 will base in the South Vietnam (takes care of factories in HCM), 01 will base in the North of VN (takes care of Factories in the North of VN and China)
• Builds strong relationship with various levels of leadership in both Brooks and factories. Implement lean strategy deployment and process improvements within Brooks footwear manufacturing partners.
• Facilitate change by influencing people and organizations in a matrixed environment.
• Influence factories and offices to review and refine manufacturing processes to ensure efficiency, productivity, quality and cost.
• Lead efforts to optimize processes and sub-processes within the manufacturing of footwear.
• Support Senior Manager of Lean Manufacturing to drive strategy to identify specific processes and sub-processes to target for optimization and automation efforts.
• Collaborate with Development, Commercialization, Production and QA Teams to ensure product and process objectives are aligned.
• Influence factories to staff and support optimization and automation efforts.
• Identify opportunities for process and product improvement and provide recommendations to Senior Manager of Lean Manufacturing..
• Plan and oversee layout of equipment and production facilities within footwear factory to maximize productivity and efficiencies in conjunction with factory leadership.
• Oversee cycle time, bottleneck analysis and develop and improve work method.
• Evaluate factory efforts to comply with and support optimization and automation efforts and record and report on results. Create and execute plans for improvement when results are not meeting desired outcomes.
• Collaborate with Development, Commercialization, Production and QA Teams to ensure product and process objectives are aligned
• Other responsibilities as required.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or 5 years of equivalent experience in the field
• 5+ years of experience leading lean manufacturing efforts in the manufacturing realm, footwear industry experience preferred
• 3+ years of direct supervision experience
• Experience in VSM’s, rapid Improvement (Kaizen) events, A3 thinking, and managing daily improvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
• Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
• Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
• Embraces and lives the Brooks values
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Health care with Generali
- 15 Annual leave + 5 Sick Leave + 3 additional holidays
- Inbound/ outbound trip
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the ro of brooks sports inc in hcmc
- Địa chỉ: