Mô tả công việc
You will have a sound solid technical background in footwear knowledge especially on shoe construction, processing of bottom material like EVA/PU/RB/Cement and all relative skills.
You will have solid experience on chemical, footwear manufacturing, 5 years working experience is a must!
You must be able to effectively engage in the development process of new and exciting Brooks products. With direction from your manager, you would have to use your technical knowledge to help execute innovative material and engineering solutions that enable the company to meet manufacturing deadlines while maintaining the craftsmanship, quality and performance attributes that has made Brooks the world’s leading manufacturer of performance running footwear.
- Act as technical Engineer to organize, process and track new project and inline project trials in vendors and factory floor level, been a helpful resource for inline development in case of any engineering needs.
- Lead and manage the technical aspects of the Process Flow Chart to ensure a smooth transition to manufacturing of the final product.
- Work with Innovation and PD/production team for the product readiness – With direction/help from Senior Engineer or Engineering manager, you need lead setting up that new processes or technologies are ready to move into mass production working together with the team.
- Drive compliance to established Brooks Best Practices in working collaboratively with the development, commercialization and manufacturing teams
- Continually seek solutions to engineering and manufacturing issues. Problem solving skills are key.
- Coach & mentor colleagues. Assist in training for Brooks production teams and factory personnel.
- It is a requirement of this position for the candidate to spend at least 70 % of working time on the factory floor working closely with the factory/production team to resolve all project related issues.
- Work with factory and vendor to reduce the VOC for all the chemicals bottom/ upper/painting/ 3D printing.
- Must be able to solve the bonding issues and able to confirm the results to make sure no problem for production.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in bachelor degree education or equal, prefer who has 5 years+ working experience as manager/technician background.
- Must be able to manage T2 and T3 vendors and monitor the project with factory well without any issues.
- Must be fluent in English (writing and speaking) and have the ability to communicate clearly with Asia/USA teams.
- Good knowledge in RB/EVA/PU and cent process and testing.
- Good knowledge in shoe adhesive/bonding, printing, coating process.
- Expert knowledge of test methods/protocols used in materials, components and complete shoe testing.
- Must be able to solve production problems and handle new projects to try new concept for company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A chemical/engineering background is an advantage.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Generali, Cigna
- Shuttle bus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the ro of brooks sports inc in hcmc
- Địa chỉ: