Mô tả công việc
Tiki is about more than rapid delivery. It’s about customer trust, ever expanding selection, and tremendous value. And it’s about making the customer experience fun!
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative business analyst who is detail oriented and isn’t afraid to get into the weeds to make the customer experience even better.
- Capture and manage all business requirements, and key details of the product experience for Tikis FMCG initiatives
- Work closely with graphic designer to mock up new features.
- Bring creative energy to build a lively and engaging experience for the customer each and every time they shop Tiki
- Capture, manage, and maintain all TikiNow related communication with the customer. Work to ensure all communication builds trust, is accurate, timely, and promotes a positive experience with the Tiki brand.
- Work closely with product manager to conduct customer surveys, interviews related to Tiki, and capture and iron out all cross-functional integration.
- Work closely with data analyst to build a timely and informative weekly update on program KPI’s.
- Under guidance from Tiki product management, support and assist with business requirements together with engineering, finance, operations, marketing, merch, retail, marketplace, legal, and TikiCare teams to plan and execute new rollouts.
- Work with stakeholders in other departments, including but not limited to Merchandising and Marketing to deliver on company-wide projects.
Yêu cầu công việc
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done, from learning to code to challenging inefficient workflow.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly just because "experts" said so or "others are doing it too".
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey in e-commerce and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- Understanding of common industry metrics such as Sessions, Page views, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Exit Rate...
- Strong in Word, Excel
- Strong writing skills / detail oriented
- Ability to capture notes in a meeting and follow up with others
- Experience with Tableau and SQL a plus
- 1-5 Years Experience as business analyst
- Good English communication a strong plus
- Degree in Business or Experience in eCommerce or Tech will be helpful
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương 13 + Perfomance bonus
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe hằng năm
- Macbook mới cho mỗi nhân viên
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tiki corporation
- Địa chỉ: