Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: R212/D1 building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound 298 Kim Ma Strt, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
Summary of the Position
To be responsible for management of the entire programme fleet, mechanical assets, attachments, strimmers and generators.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
• Maintain an up-to-date and accurate register of the equipment outlined in the position summary, for the purpose of programme inventory;
• Maintain and improve the current system for ensuring checks of fleet and strimmers by field staff;
• Oversight of all planned maintenance/ repairs for programme fleet;
• Ensure programme fleet and attachments are serviced and maintained regularly by qualified personnel, and the maintenance schedule is planned in advance and shared with Line Manager, Provencial Operations Manager (POM), Supervisors (SUP) and Team Leaders (TL) to ensure it is operationally viable;
• Maintain a servicing log book for the programme fleet;
• Maintain the Fleet Management System (Fleetio) to make sure records are accurate
• Conduct spot checks in the field on programme fleet to ensure that they are being properly maintained and checked
• Maintain Fleet Inventory so that a minimum stock of filers, oils, lubricants and other spare parts are stocked for programme field requirments.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate records for the use, maintenance and fuel consumption of the generators, water pumps and scrub cutters.
• Manage and check the rate of fuel consumption applied for each vehicle,Heavy Machinery, Scrubcutters and motorbikes of the Programme.
• Coordinate all fleet relevant issues in a timely fashion making sure all departments are informed throughout.
• Installing long term planning within the fleet department to allow for more effiecient systems to be introduced.
• In coordination with the Fleet Officers to control the fleet store and issue of supplies. Ensure that the required materials and equipment is available for field operations.
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate records for programme fleet fuel consumption;
• Assist in implementing procurement procedures for equipment as described in the position summary in-line with the demands and needs of the job and in line with MAG Vietnam and MAG HQ guidelines;
• Support the Line Manager, Project Admin Coordinator (PAC) and programme operational staff in both local anf international purchases of equipment as described in the position summary;
• Ensure all MAG logistics and fleet procedures and policies are followed at all times;
• Relay all appropriate information to the Line Manager, SSM, PAC, Project Finance Officer (PFO), Country Director (CD) and Technical Operations Manager (TOM) as required to fulfil the above responsibilities.
• Ensure that fair and accountable logistics processes are followed in accordance with MAG policies at all times
• Ensure all Fleet related reports are accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
• Any other duties as required by the post line management.
Location: Quang Tri and Quang Binh
Reporting to: Line Manager
Staff reporting to this position: Fleet officers
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience of vehicles repairs and services.
• Experience of plant excavators and plant machines.
• College/University certificates in Fleet/Transportation, Business Management or any related aspects.
• Strong planning and coordination skills
• Strong MS office skills, ie. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. and be a quick learner in new Fleet Management Systems (i.e Fleetio, GPS tracking, Inventory Zoho etc)
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment .
• Proactive, with the ability to foresee issues to prevent problems and then solving them fast and effectively
• To always work within the MAG Code of Conduct.
• Understand and uphold the standards outlined in MAG’s Safeguarding Framework, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with MAG’s work and reporting concerns if they do arise.