Mô tả công việc
The First Mile (Pick-up) Manager is responsible for
• Develop work instructions, workflows and operational control for all sortation teams in regions across the country.
• Guide, train and control the working process of all employees in the First Mile Department.
• Be responsible for building and ensuring the compliance with the working processes of pick-up staff nationwide.
• Handle incurred problems related to first mile department across the country.
• Be responsible for checking, developing and improving productivity of First mile Department.
• Communicate and connect with other departments to make predictions and analyze the output for Pick-up teams in warehouses across the country. Plan and arrange the personnel for proper and necessary pick-up in the areas.
• Monitor and ensure the ability of the First Mile Department to meet the criteria and quality required by the company.
• Monitor and evaluate the working ability of all employees of the First Mile Department.
• Perform other duties as required by the Head of the Transportation.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate from relevant fields
• At least 3 - 5 years similar working experience in Transportation, Delivery or Logistics field, preferred candidates from e-commerce.
• Excellent handling the situation/ the communication skills.
• Excellent management experience.
• Good at analyzing and planning skills.
• Good at observing, evaluating and control work performance.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet…)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month pay and bonus based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tiki corporation
- Địa chỉ: