Mô tả công việcJob Title : Finishing Technician
Job Code : GA016
Business Unit : Williams-Sonoma Global Ops (WSGO)
Reporting Manager : Director, Merchandising
Date of Creation/Revision : August 2018
Develop and oversee WSI furniture finishes. Establish and maintain WSI’s quality standards and procedures, as it pertains to finishing development, vendor production setup and the actual execution of approved finishes (to include step panel and master control panel approvals), as well as finish testing. Work with vendors and coating suppliers to reduce furniture returns for quality and damage issues. Educate WSI personnel and coating suppliers, as to what constitutes an acceptable WSI finish.
Explore new coating technologies: low volatile organic compounds (VOC) and Water Base (WB) systems
• Partner with SF Product Development on Development Color Panel (DCP’s), considering such elements as substrates, veneers, distressing and color schemes.
• Keep abreast of finishing trends seen in manufacturing.
• Develop clear understanding of WSI finish needs with product design, coating suppliers, and vendors accordingly.
• Enforce the finish approval processes in Asia to consistently carry out these required tasks across all furniture items. These processes will includes:
- Insure all furniture finishes can be manufactured.
- Insure that the finish approved can meet the WSI brands legal and quality standards; plus, meet customer reliability expectations.
- Insure that furniture finish specifications given to our furniture vendors and coating suppliers contain detailed technical guidance.
- Improve on our current Master Color Panel (MCP) and Master Control Sample (MCS) approval processes.
- Develop a close working relationship with coating suppliers and manufacturers.
- Develop and use consistent methods of communication to keep all parties informed as to the WSI finishing status by region (vendor production finish data bases, new finish development tracking reports, etc.).
• Recommend effective processes and procedures to improve finish production workflow and results.
• Evaluate and appraise both coating supplier and vendor finish performance.
• Ensure same coating system in multiple vendors within same region all match.
• Review and approve refreshed finish samples, master control samples (for finish and distressing execution).
Yêu cầu công việcDESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience working within or managing a color lab to develop or test finishing materials.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a colorist developing furniture finishes for designers or R&D.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience setting up and managing production finish lines at a furniture factory.
• Preferably chemical engineering degree or 6-10 years’ experience working with a large international coating company.
• Complete familiarity with hanging line, pallet line, and roller line finishing systems.
• Knowledgeable with NC, PU, Modified PU, AC, UV and water based systems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and high bonus
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Hồ sơ bao gồm
1. Đơn xin việc Hoặc Thư xin việc
2. CV xin việc
3. Sơ yếu lý lịch
4. Giấy khám sức khỏe
5. Bằng cấp và chứng chỉ (nếu có), bản sao giấy khai sinh, chứng mình thư phô tô có công chứng, ảnh 4x4, 4x6…
Thông tin liên hệ
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Hotline: Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Email : Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: 7A Huu Nghi Avenue, Vietnam – Singapore Industrial Park