Mức lương:Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ:Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm:Hồ Chí Minh, Long An
Mô tả công việcReports to: Product Development Manager
Coordinates with Sample Development team on new projects (finish wise), manages, facilitates and give thorough guidance base on the direction of Design Director on what color style to achieve through the paint suppliers, prior approval.
Manages copy panels during production kicks off on all vendors along Vietnam team, confirms and give technical guidance to both system sheet and production set ups
Provide necessary feedback on Stanley information system making sure all call-outs and quality improvement are taken into proper documentation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continuously research and develop new colors which potential for future new projects
• Works with color development which instructed by designers
• Coordinate new GO color panel creation for approval
• Follow up market sample finish process and potential quality improvement and call-outs
• Works closely with paint supplier so that finishing sheet will be consistent among all vendors
• Constant visit to vendors to maintain production color panel consistently
• Execute technical issues at the vendor side, by reviewing step panel and processes
• Preserves information on information drive
• Reports necessary information related vendors activities to Asia business Manager
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Responsible for Finishing from Development to technical execution during production
• Finishing experts requires minimal direct supervision
Yêu cầu công việcMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• College Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years in furniture industry, include factory finish technician or finish company technician.
• Well know furniture manufacture process include wooden, Metal and Upholstery products.
• Professional on finish process and material.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent English ability
• Good communication skill is required.
• Computer (PC or laptop), PDA, printer, multi-line phones, fax, copy machine, scanner, shredder
• Various hand tools (for assembly and inspection)
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Mental Effort
• Table work and classify stuff always
• Communicating much
• Good attitude for work, eager to find and solve problems.
2. Physical Requirements
• Tough, thorough work (maintain showroom)
3. Working Conditions
• Office condition
• Production Field
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys policy
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Thông tin công ty
Quy mô : Đang cập nhật
Fax: Đang cập nhật
Địa chỉ: Wanek1 factory, Tan Long Hamlet, Tan Hiep ward, Tan Uyen Dist., Binh Duong province.
VIỆC LÀM TƯƠNG TỰ
Trợ Lý Xưởng Cho Xưởng Sản Xuất (Làm Việc Quận 12) Aa Decor Corporation Hồ Chí Minh | Thỏa thuận | 17/08/2019
Nhân Viên Lập Trình và Vận Hành Máy CNC Công Ty TNHH Thương Mại Cơ Khí Và Ứng Dụng Công Nghệ Thông Minh Việt Nam - Smarttechvina Co., Ltd Bắc Ninh | Thỏa thuận | 17/08/2019
NV Viết Quy Trình May Mặc - Chấp Nhận Ứng Viên Mới Ra Trường - Làm Việc Tại VP Hà Nội Pan-Pacific Co., Ltd. Hanoi Office Hà Nội | Thỏa thuận | 17/08/2019