Mô tả công việc
• Task 1: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A):
Ensure end-to-end completion of FP&A core work scope (Latest Estimate, Top-Down-Target, Annual Strategic Planning and closing follow-ups) in due time with accuracy and quality, or other re-assessments communicated by Management team. Key tasks include:
o Calendar & Schedule development with stakeholders.
o Facilitation of key forecast input processes.
o Working templates development (such as comprehensive Market P&L strategic simulation combine with details; budget planning templates tailored to specific budget holders & adjusted to business requirements; etc.
2. Working and submission:
o Strategic simulation to detailed analysis
o Thorough understanding of proposals & challenging with critical, business-driven mindset.
o Pre-alignments before submission in time & with accuracy.
o Supporting to prepare for Market presentation deck.
o Being in charge of TM1, GPM and related systems (IVCP, EAM, FCPI …).
• Task 2: Reporting & Follow-ups
o Coordinating with Financial Accounting & Distributor Accounting teams in monthly & annual closings; undertaking proactively pre- and post-closing reviews to ensure Market financial performances are in line with committed commercial plans.
o Ensuring timely highlights of Companys issues in delivering financial commitments ensure actions & follow-ups are taken to address.
o Taking ownership of Operations Expense/Marketing & Sales budget to make sure the actual in-line with commercial planning.
• Task 3: Business Partnering
Support Business Planning Manager and key stakeholders in delivering commercial added values, including but not restricted to:
o Financial scenarios and risk assessment (e.g. Pricing & Tax changes, CAPEX investment, new Product launching).
o Re-assessing Companys resources & re-allocation of investments (Marketing & Sales, OPEX).
o Performance review & management by Business lines.
o Creating valuable report/dashboard to help managements’ decision making
o KPI review
• Task 4: Ad-hoc request:
o Internal report
o Business Approval Process /MEMO financial support if needed
o Internal audit
o Finance PR creation
o Planning system development.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum BA in Business, Accountancy, Finance or equivalent. Certified accountant is preferred
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or related position, preferably in international environments.
• Proficiency in English and Vietnamese is a must. Proficiency in MS office (esp. Excel). Experience with SAP is preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Month Salary & Performance Bonus
- Premium Healthcare plan for your and your dependents
- Overseas Training Opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the representative office of jti (vietnam) pte. ltd. in hcmc
- Địa chỉ: