Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
A highly important Financial Controller opportunity is now available in Singaporean company in technologies and manufacturing. Based in Tra Vinh, this role will have a unique experience working with high level of management across company subsidiaries.
About the Financial Controller Role:
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning and performance of the business. You will collaboratively support high level of management in Vietnam and Singapore to boost engagement and business performance of current products.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and projections for subsidiary companies
- Oversee accounting reports from accountants at those subsidiaries
- Implement processes in place for compliance with the above budgets and forecasts
- Work on costings and pricing, along with management and product development teams
- Communicate with external shareholders and board of directors
- Recruit, manage, and build finance & accounting team, and the company is new and young so there will be plenty of opportunities to build from scratch processes and team
Yêu cầu công việc
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the Company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business degree with CA certificate with five plus years working experience, with a minimum of three years in management position
- Experience in manufacturing and technologies is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)/Accounting Software
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
At least for the first year, you will need to work in Tra Vinh, Vietnam, full-time. This is required as management and majority of staff are in Tra Vinh. Also, you need to be comfortable with handling various tasks and building processes that are not already in place.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a fast pace and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.