Mô tả công việc
A US trim company entering the Vietnam market is seeking an experienced Finance, Operations and Human Resources Supervisor. The Supervisor’s responsibility will be to supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the Vietnam based limited liability corporation.
The successful candidate will have full technical and administrative responsibility for the financials, operations and human resources functions of the corporation; and be adept at supervising, planning, and reviewing all financial, operational and human resources activities to ensure compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
They will assume management responsibility for assigned services and activities of the corporation including day to day management of corporate financials, management of human resources functions and supporting activities, operation of corporate offices, management of logistics functions and supplier and vendors; ensure compliance with all national government, province, and local laws and regulations regarding corporate governance, safety, and internally adopted business and work practices.
Ideal candidate will be a great leader and communicator, with fluent English & Vietnamese. They will be a self starter who can report to a direct manager remotely and who is willing to take on numerous responsibilities.
• Excellent communication and English ability
• Management experience, with Finance and HR knowledge
• Self-motivated and can motivate and manage a team
• Experience working with international and/or regional colleagues and teams
• Financial principles and practices with a reasonable knowledge of accounting principles and financial planning processes.
• Human Resources principles and practices with a reasonable knowledge of laws, policies and procedures that govern national, state and local human resources requirements for the subject jurisdictions where the company conducts business.
• Operational characteristics, services, and activities of a trim company.
• Advanced trim product development principles, trim production scheduling, production tools and equipment and regulatory requirements.
• Advance logistics management principals, warehouse safety procedures and logistics regulatory requirements.
• Advance sales management principals, including sales team support processes and sales program management.
• Principles and techniques of various processes and sub processes that effectively result in the efficient management of a typical office environment.
• Mathematical calculation capabilities that are sufficient to maintain a sales, production and shipping process control environment, ability to record daily transactions and complete financial and operations reports.
• Principles and practices of operating equipment such as trim production equipment, and equipment necessary to support the logistics process.
• Research, analyze, and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
• Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software,
• applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration.
• Principles and practices of records and record keeping systems. Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
• Occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
• Pertinent national, province, and local laws, codes, and regulations
Yêu cầu công việc
Equivalent to a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in finance and/or human resources with an emphasis on day to day operations of a small to mid size corporation.
Eight years of increasingly responsible experience, including at least four years of administrative and supervisory responsibility, in a trim company or a related trim business.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vietnamworks client
- Địa chỉ: