Mô tả công việc
• Direct report to the CEO
• Responsible for overall Finance, HR and Admin operations.
• Manage and supervise all aspects of the team members to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of day to day operation.
• In-charge of statutory audit and tax filing/queries (corporate/VAT/withholding tax)
• In-charge of month end and year end closing for the group of companies
• In-charge of financial reporting, planning and analysis
• Handle consolidation and reconciliation between group of companies
• To liaise with banker, auditor, tax agent and any relevant government authorities.
• Cashflow projection and management, which include monitoring AR and AP
• Review and ensure the processes are in compliance to company policy & procedures.
• Review and strengthen the internal control procedures
• In-charge of payroll and staff recruitment
• To perform any other duties with efficient and timely manner as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/banking, ACCA or equivalent.
• At least 5 years working experience with prior audit experience at senior/manager position.
• Experience with management reporting
• Familiar with VAT and CIT
• Familiar with both IFRS and VAS
• Strong in problem solving
• Fluent in English is a must, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication skills & experience dealing with personnel, both internal and external.
• Candidate characteristic - business oriented, result driven, ability to lead a team, work independently and under pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive income (base salary and sales bonus).
- To participate in advanced training and professional skills held by the company.
- Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, enjoy holidays, enjoy productivity
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: viet nam ureka media co.,ltd
- Địa chỉ: