Mô tả công việc
- Leading preliminary analysis of potential investment opportunities – partner and market research, financial and valuation analysis, meetings with prospective partners and advisors, industry expert interviews, etc.
- Supporting in sourcing and managing the deal pipeline: develop relationships with institutional investors, attend industry/banker meetings, build sector knowledge and maintain ongoing market awareness.
- Coordinating due diligence – lead and/or support the various due diligence workstreams on live transactions, helping to assess key investment merits and risks (including commercial, financial, tax, structuring and other workstreams).
- Reviewing financial models, including business plan, valuation and cash flow management.
- Contracting and managing M&A/project financing agreements
- Point of Contact with International Banks and Investors
- Preparing and Managing the Cash Flow of the Company
Yêu cầu công việc
- MBA or another business, or economics degree from a recognized institution, CFA is not required, but would be an asset.
- 5-7 years experienced in investment banking (leverage finance/M&A) or in Big 4 firm
- Good understanding of corporate finance, project financing and key accounting principles.
- Knowledge in renewable energy industry would be a plus
- Fluent business English (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS), second language among
- Japanese/Korean/Chinese/German/French/Thai would be an asset.
- Proactive attitude and deep sense of ownership and initiative.
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Full proficiency in financial modelling would be a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- Tham gia BHXH sau khi ký hợp đồng chính thức
- Pantry, thẻ gửi xe miễn phí
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty cổ phần halcom việt nam
- Địa chỉ: