Mô tả công việc
Relats Vietnam currently has an opportunity for a Finance Manager who would be responsible for the financial operations of the organization in the areas of taxation, budgeting, cash flow management, financial risk management and financial reporting. Joining our team in Dien Nam-Dien Ngoc Industrial Zone and reporting to the Group Finance Director and local Managing Director, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
Financial & Accounting Management
- To response for all aspects of Accounting and Finance functions to achieve companys business objectives
- To maintain and improve Accounting system including General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Fixed Asset, etc.
- To maintain and improve inventory balance aging (including demo products) and its depreciation - to optimize company profitability
- To review payments and vouchers with appropriate consideration of all the supporting documents
- To ensure adequate internal control system to protect company assets and avoid risk of fraud
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for DPI, Bureau of Statistics, Tax Office on time according to local (VAS) general accounting principles (including IFRS).
- Preparing and developing financial budget and forecasts, cash flow forecasts, financial analysis and monitoring the actual business performance against budget/targets/KPIs, and producing monthly variance analysis reports for the senior management and Head Office.
- Maintaining a stable and efficient daily operation of Costing, generating and reviewing BOM costs monthly to ensure accuracy, computing costs of sales and inventories accordingly.
- Reviewing scrap material costs monthly, reporting unusual findings, and making sufficient provisions
- Ensuring local compliance for auditing, tax and foreign exchange.
- Setting up the internal control systems, policies and procedures and ensure the proper compliance.
- Maintaining high integrity and accuracy financial reports.
- Performing special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
- Acting as window person to Tax bureau, banks, audit firm, etc.
- Leading and developing the subordinates, enhancing the competence of the team
- To response for month-end and year-end closing processes
- To check bank statements and reconcile bank accounts
- To monitor and report cash on-hand
Operations and Administrative Management
- To document and archive according to VAS as well as group standards (no losing of documents)
- To ensure conformance with HQ guidelines what Finance is concerned
- To actively initiate costs reduction measures
- To support management as part of Mgmt. team
- To help reviewing sales contract to follow VN standards and ensure the group processes are followed
- To investigate and trigger management risk base on poor business process
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
o More than 8 year experience as Chief Accountant with a minimum of 5 years working experience in finance area of foreign invested companies. Or minimum 8 years working for auditing company with experience working with FDI clients. Priority given to those who got CPA or ACCA certificate.
o Good command of accounting principles and local regulations (VAS), tax law and company law.
o Detailed and practical knowledge of financial accounting and reporting.
o Good understanding of HR management administration and local employee management/labor law regulations is an advantage.
o Work independently, demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good overview but still with attention to details.
o Perform with Integrity: behave ethically and legally
o Proactive, fast learner, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking.
o Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure.
o Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, experience with SAP.
o Pursue Innovation: put good ideas to work
o Deliver Quality: give our best, present and communicate professionally
o Drive Continuous Improvement: seize opportunities to make a difference
o Proficiency with both written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
To apply for the role please email an up to date CV and covering letter including the following points:
• Why you would be suitable for this role
• When you would be available to start
• Your expected salary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Training and up-skill opportunities
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH môt thành viên relats viêt nam
- Địa chỉ: