Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Is responsible for the development and providing leadership to the Finance in NO.
• Is responsible for Accounting, Budgeting, Reporting and external/ internal audits
• Brings in local view and proactively advocates the national association’s interests while at the same time contributing to the regional projects in a balanced way.
• Contributes to development of an annual strategic plan of the function at national level.
• Responsible to leads processes, activities, standards and projects to achieve agreed objectives at national level as per strategic annual plan of the function.
• Acts as objective leader for assigned objectives.
• To support, monitor and follow up the progress of the function objectives at national level.
• Provide leadership to Finance and Construction Services at national level.
• To provide expertise consultancy to the National Directors in Finance and issues related to it.
• Ensures capacity building of co-workers in Finance.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Should have a master degree in accounting or Certified Public Accountant with 10+ years’ experience for a middle or large corporation.
• Have experience in partnering with an executive team,
• Good verbal and written communication skills Vietnamese and English
• Capable of demonstrating up to date technical financial reporting knowledge including in-depth knowledge of local and International financial reporting standards
• Experience in preparing statutory financial statements / reports
• Experience in managing teams with a range of capabilities
• Strong finance system skills including advanced Excel skills
• Able to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts
• Team player, able to work with colleagues across the organisation
• Time management skills
• Attention to details
• Analytical skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Willing to travel as and when required
• Personal integrity