Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Chung cư B7, B7, Nam Cao, Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for the supervision of all members of the Accounting Department; Providing functional guidance to Executive Committee and Department Heads; Interacting with hotel’s legal counsel, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks to effectively control the assets of the business and to provide business support.
- Monitor all accounting records of Hotel transactions as established in the Finance Policy and other Wyndham Policy and Procedure material
- Ensure the necessary controls are in place in order to ensure the maximization of profits through minimizing expenditure, safe guarding hotel assets and controlling costs in a manner that does not adversely affect the quality of the product the hotel offers to its guests.
- Compile the financial information required by the General Manager, Executive Committee, Regional, Divisional and Wyndham Headquarters Personnel and ensure they are both accurate and presented within approved deadlines.
- Ensure that all Controller Department staff are totally supportive of hotel programs to optimize the corporate goals and standards relating to guest satisfaction, and adopt courteous and professional communications with all third parties i.e. Owners, Banker, Business suppliers, Government, Produce suppliers, Hotel guests, Customers, and Hotel Staff.
- Present variances to Budget, Outlook and other Financial targets to the General Manager and appropriate Department Heads and recommend corrective action for future months.
- Compile material for Owners meetings and ensure that the presentation of this information is handled in a totally professional manner.
- Attend Operations, Outlook, Budget, Department Heads, Credit, Executive Committee and other meeting as required and ensure they are used to accurately inform and communicate with staff at appropriate levels.
- Establish close communications and follow up with all parties required to provide input to Outlooks, Budgets, Operating Plans etc., and ensure that the final presentation reflects the highest possible degree of accuracy following the full involvement of the various Profit Center Managers and Department Heads.
- Contribute in positive and pro-active manner to the reasonable needs and request of other Executive Committee Members and Department Heads and ensure a close working relationship exists between the Controllers Department staff and staff at all levels.
- Establish and maintain Training and Exposure programs for all staff in the Controller Department so they are always in compliance with the Hotels Training Business Plan.
- Ensure all Personnel and Salary Administration policies and procedures are established and compiled with at all times.
- Report any deviation of Hotel or Corporate Policy and Procedure to the appropriate person as soon as possible after they come to the attention of the Controller.
- Be totally familiar with all legal requirements and contractual obligations (especially requirements and obligations under the Hotel Management Agreement) and ensure that the General Manager is advised in advance of obligations and areas of non-compliance or concern.
- Contribute in a pro-active manner to Training Programs that enable staff at all levels to be familiar with, and trained in the understanding of the appropriate Financial performance of their various Profit Centers or areas of responsibility.
- To maintain the highest standards of business ethics at all times and in the event of and conflict of interest arising ensures it is brought immediately to the attention of the General Manager and other appropriate corporate officers.
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good Communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing teams.
- Ability to manage complex relationships.
- Fluent in English.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CPA preferred.
- 4-8 years in hotel accounting or audit with at least one year in an Assistant Controller or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Professional accounting certifications may requested by local laws and regulations.