Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Hóa học - Sinh học
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
Field Operator is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Panel Operator and Lead Operator
For this position, minimum works are as follows,
- Works outside in the plant and is in constant communication with the Panel Operator and Lead Operator directly and/or by radio in field operations such as making manual adjustments to valves and equipment etc.
- Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice
- Collect samples of various streams and delivers them to the laboratory.
- Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operator.
- Patrol the plant and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist.
- Responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
- Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
- Perform daily check and minor maintenance based on the check list etc.
- Take appropriate actions in accordance with Panel Operator and Lead Operator in case of emergency.
- Work directly with the foreign experts in the transfer of technical advice during the initial period of operation.
- Receive fire fighting training based on fire fighting training program preparing for emergency.
- Some of field operator, if appointed temporary firefighting crew, acts as a one of firefighting crew in case of emergency.
- Follow shift working as arranged by the Company
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level: College Graduated or higher
2. Work Experience: 0-2 years of experience
3. Specialty/Qualification: Major in chemistry, mechanical or equivalent
- Moderate mechanical and chemistry knowledge as well as mathematical theories and applications
- English skills TOEIC ≥ 450 points or Equivalent
- In particular: Result oriented, Teamwork, Adaptability
- Common: Job Knowledge, Safety, Communication (Inter-personnel), Planning, Creativity and Innovation