Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
• Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
• Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
• Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
• Deal with irregular payments
• Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
• Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
• Control stock and monitor security procedures
• Assist with menu and wine list creation
• Supervise functions
• Supervise outlet service
• Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving and training abilities.
• Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
• Experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package; Annual bonus and salary increment
- Attractive benefits: duty meal, Social insurance, health check, travel