Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 3C Ton Duc Thang Street,District 1Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works collaboratively with the Sales & Marketing department to generate opportunities for new business.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include in house promotions, sales calls, entertainment and an active involvement in restaurant service during peak hours.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for restaurants sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Drive in-house capture ratio by working closely with the Marketing Communications department to establish promotions.
• Actively be around in hotel public areas to engage with guests and generate additional business.
• Develop, plan and execute all Food & Beverage promotions with the operations and communications departments for both internal and external communications related promotions.
• Be an ambassador for Club Marriott, communicate and support the sales team by driving sales and obtaining feedback on the program.
• Explores opportunities of hosting social events such as birthday parties, secretary parties and networking events in order to maximize revenue.
• Works with the Marketing Communication department on restaurant related promotional activities for the hot zone near the hotel.
• Works closely with Event Management’s client in order to capture more local restaurants business and utilize previous business as the database to build future opportunities.
• Partner with Sales & Marketing account managers to visit potential accounts to drive restaurant business.
• Attend social functions in order to meet new business opportunities.
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to create additional restaurant business.
• Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff effectively.
• Identifies new restaurant business opportunities to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
• Understands and creates awareness of promotional activities of competition.
• Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
• Monitors same day selling procedures to maximize restaurant revenue.Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns
• Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their visit.
• Supports Marriott’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services customers in order to grow restaurant business.
• Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the brand.
• During peak hours helps to execute service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return)
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to Marriott.
• Work with the hostess team to control and monitor restaurant reservation system and maintain restaurant database.
• To possess a thorough knowledge of all F&B menus, promotions and communicational activities.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Exceptional leadership skills - a proven track record of initiating and championing new concepts through activation.
• Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
• Exceptional skill in problem solving and leveraging resources to optimize discipline capabilities.
• Strong ability to manage personal capacity and maintain appropriate oversight of day to day/ tactical operations while also participating/ providing feedback to strategic global program design and development activities.
• Strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; able to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team.
• Strong ability to present to large and executive level audiences.