Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft in Southeast Asia is a team of talents coming from 19 different nationalities, moved by their boundless energy, creativity and passion about the cool games which make millions of players addicted. Imagine that you will become part of this team, and even better, its ambassador! Cool, right? So what will be at stake concretely?
As a major designer and also “player” of our employer branding strategy, you will the right hand of the Communication Manager for external communications and events, PR strategy and campaigns, effectively promoting the companys values and visibility, enforcing the company’s positioning as an employer of choice, as well as its relationship with the target audience (students, professional prospects, partners and media).
The job will offer you a unique opportunity to evolve in a multicultural environment, interact with stakeholders at all levels from top management to staff, and most of all, capitalize on and/or develop your polyvalence in varied fields such as communication, marketing, journalism, public relationship, event organization, strategic planning, and more.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of areas where you will intervene as External Communication Specialist:
- Organize and join in indoors or off-site events (job fairs, studio tours, seminars, tech talks,…), which serve corporate branding and recruitment purposes, in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition and Human resources teams;
- Oversee the communication strategy linked to the event planning; directly orchestrate or join in communication campaign for specific events to drive the expected audience and maximize their visibility or impact;
- Follow up and measure the achieved targets and key performance indicators both in major areas of organization and communication;
- Advise Communication manager, and stakeholders in improvements and innovative ideas to constantly enhance employer branding towards the target audience.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of the Company CSR strategy, which can encompass charity activities in relation (or not) with NGO partners, as well as sponsorships, supports, and other forms of actions towards the target communities;
- Coordinate the strategy at Vietnam level; be the direct person in charge of CSR activities in Ho Chi Minh City or at Company level;
- Monitor the CSR performance indicators, seeking to maximize the employee engagement, the impact on the communities, the visibility of the company brand.
- Pro-actively develop relation with target media;
- Prepare answers to media’s enquiries, interviews, presentations, to support Communication Manager on the matter;
- Follow up, analyze and improve the company’s media coverage, and public image; help anticipate, prevent, and solve difficult PR issues;
- Orchestrate communications and content making (press release, PR articles…).
Corporate communication materials and channels:
- Produce marketing presentations and promotional documents (contents, visual materials…);
- Be responsible for the making of corporate merchandises, from conception, designing to final production;
- Frequently review, maintain and update our corporate channels and contents (SEA website, corporate videos, corporate photo library, corporate information on public channels…);
- Perform periodic check of the company’s brand reputation, and liaise with related stakeholders to improve its positioning and promote its positive perception.
Role in team:
- Supervise a communication assistant, train, coach and develop him/her to complete the assigned tasks at highest quality and to attain the team goals;
- Contribute to team development and coordination in general upon request.
Other assignments and projects upon needs and priorities.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 4 years of experience in corporate branding, employer branding, communications, marketing, and close areas;
- Strong interest in game/tech environment; having evolved in an international or multicultural company;
- Good knowledge of social media; design skills and good command of design tools are very welcomed;
- A confident, skillful public speaker and content writer, in both Vietnamese and English, possessing strong interpersonal qualities;
- A skilled event organizer with strong analytical skills, planning and project management skills; proven experience in event planning and organization is an advantage;
- Agile and efficient problem-solver, capable of seeking prompt and positive responses in critical situations;
- High commitment to results;
- Ability to work at a fast pace while staying perfectly organized;
- Great team spirit, out-going person, confidence and skillfulness in collaborating with stakeholders at different levels;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Continuous learning and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gameloft
- Địa chỉ: