Mô tả công việc
This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Chairman.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
1. General Administrative support
- Establish and maintain a professional management office that oversees all activities under Viet Thai International worldwide.
- Assist in moving the Chairman agenda forward, organize and maintain the Chairman’s diary, making appointment, prioritize his agenda and all subsequent follow-ups.
- Anticipate and optimize the Chairman’s travel arrangements, arrange complex and detailed travel plans and other logistical needs, and for the Chairman’s VIP guests.
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, composing and preparing correspondence, handling them when appropriate, and welcoming the Chairman’s guests
- Maintain the Chairman’s administrative files: signatories, contacts, corporate templates, SOP manuals, reports, etc…
- Ensure meeting agendas and minutes are prepared for all meetings attended by the Chairman.
- Ensure proper follow-up the execution of the Chairman’s instructions and mandates.
- Maintain a strong communication channel between Chairman and relatives parties; liaise with clients, suppliers, advisers, shareholders, inter-company directors and other staffs
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals, speech; prepares, coordinates oral and written communication
- Communicates directly on behalf of the Chairman with Board of Directors, investors, business stakeholders and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Track, review, and summarize periodic reports from all Business Units and Functional Departments.
- Support the Chairman and other managers with presentation materials, format; designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
2. Business Administrative support
- Research and compile briefings on general economic trends, macro-economic conditions, government, legal, industry information, tax implication, specific companies and topics for the Chairman prior to travels and meetings
- Do an initial review of all suggested proposals, highlight any items for the Chairman’s immediate attention with respect to information gathering from external parties
- Coordinate and organize major corporate events.
- Business development projects coordination
- Will have access to important information and will be expected to keep all such information strictly confidential
- Provide extended support to Group Executive Committee members as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
- The ideal Executive Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- He/ she will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
1. Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or higher
- At least 6 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial role of which 3 years as a PA preferably to C - level executives
- Experience or technical expertise in business particularly with Finance, Marketing, and Operations
- Experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources is plus
- Experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues
3. Work related skills
- Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
4. Soft skills
- Detail-focused and careful characteristic
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with a pro-active mindset.
- Persistent and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- High level of maturity and professional work ethics.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly flexible and able to work under heavy time constraints, pressures, and other limitations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- KPI review & bonus
- AEON Insurance
- Internal Training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: viet thai international
- Địa chỉ: