Mô tả công việc
The Executive Assistant will support and report to the investment fund’s managing partners, which will include being responsible for performing corporate and personal duties, as well as assisting in diligence on investment targets and industries.
The ideal candidate will present a strong, professional “first impression” for the company and is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their own workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Additionally, the candidate, as part of the company’s administration team, shall aim to maximize productivity of everyone in the office through proactive assistance and project support.
Note: Excellent oral & written communication skills in Vietnamese, Mandarin, and English is a MUST.
• Provide traditional administrative and personal support, with intelligence, enthusiasm, and acute attention to details, to the investment team when called upon
• Assist in the planning and executing special projects with the investment team, which include, but not limited to, researching potential investment targets and industries (no previous investment experience required as proper training will be provided)
• Ensure a professional office appearance and administer the company communication systems
• Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience and Qualifications: (required unless otherwise noted)
• Have at least 3 years relevant working experience in administrative positions
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in Vietnamese, Mandarin and English is a must
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal guidance
• Able to prioritize work and maintain confidentially of confidential information
• Strong computer skills with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), email, and the Internet
• Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance is preferred, though all majors are welcome to apply
Other desirable personal qualities and skills:
• Previous experience in or desire to learn about venture capital investments
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated attitude and aptitude for an energetic start-up environment
• Other Asian language skills (verbal and/or written) a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Learning from venture capital industry veterans
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: r2 venture partners
- Địa chỉ: