Mô tả công việc
- Assist Country Manager/Director in day to day affairs and office management as a portal coordinating will all department heads
- Serve as the personal assistant to the Country Manager/Director in Vietnam
- Assist the country manager/Director to prepare various reports for management, including headcount report, org chart and etc…including concur
- Assist the country manager in annual budget planning and compilation. And, to make sure budget expenses are being meet in accordance to plan in the monthly report, e.g. office expenditures and travel and entertainment cost, not limited to travel arrangements – ticketing, visa application, hotel reservation, transportation, coordination of meetings & itineraries.
- Conduct business/market analysis as required by the country manager/director.
- Maintain monthly calendar and follow up with all departments on various reports.
- Generate system reports and monitor system data on a regular basis to monitoring KPI
- Coordinating with Office administrator and HR in managing the itineraries of all the visitors to make sure their trips/visits are most comfortable and productive.
- Work with all the local office service vendors, VF support teams and office staff to ensure smooth maintenance of a healthy, safe, pleasant, and productive working environment
- Coordination and arrangement of all the office functions and activities
- Review and negotiate quotes and service agreement, and to seek for cost effectiveness in office supplies procurement.
- Coordinating and organizing company event and ER activities as when required.
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English
- At least 5 years experience in Personal Assistant
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vf asia limited
- Địa chỉ: