Mô tả công việc
Detail job as follow:
• Conceptualization of the project requirements based on customer provided tender documents.
• Raising all necessary clarifications regarding project requirements.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities and assessment of work content
• Can execute take-offs from Structural and Architectural Drawings and applying appropriate rates to prepare cost estimates, if necessary.
• Preparation of detailed estimates based on customer documents/drawings specifically determining exclusions, substitutions, general notes, grades and complexity of works
• Coordinates with Estimating & Contracts Supervisor for the development of all Classified and Unclassified Cost
• Preparation of internal request quotation request for raw materials, paint & special items and follow up with Purchasing Officer on such requirements.
• Conduct review of the complete Proposal Package including Proposal Offer, Price BOQ and other attachment if any.
• Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties as required by Manager (Project Services ), Supervisor and Co-Estimating Engineer
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor of Science in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Capable to read and interpret customers Structural and Architectural Drawings
• Conversant with essential Estimation Tools, Industry Norms & Practices
• Proficient in Computer Tools necessary for Estimation Works such as but not limited to Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Must have minimum of two (2) years experience in Estimation of Structural Steel for Oil & Gas, Offshore Projects involving Platforms, Jackets, and Pipelines, etc in the area with of cost estimating
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thưởng cuối năm
- Chương trình bảo hiểm 24/07
- Có cơ hội đào tạo, phát triển nghề nghiệp
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: zamil steel vietnam - landmarks 72, keangnam tower
- Địa chỉ: