Mô tả công việc
Vietnamese teachers should be well-grounded in classroom management.
Vietnamese teachers should have appropriate vocabularies, with a firm grasp of word pronunciation and spelling and the ability to effortlessly break words down phonetically.
Vietnamese teacher is expected to have a strong command of grammar and sentence structure rules, with a systematic and consistent approach to enforcing them. Grammar guidelines often require a repetitious approach, with a teaching style that balances classroom participation against the needs of individual students if they fall behind.
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons
• preparing teaching materials
• helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
• preparing coursework and assignments for classes
• evaluating students learning progress daily & making reports
• meeting with parents to discuss students academic progress, remedial issues and behavior problems when necessary
• participating in meeting with our team monthly to build up teamwork, understand companys values & visions, support & contribute to development
Yêu cầu công việc
• Open-minded, Willing to learn, Friendly, Responsible teachers.
• Love children, willing to work with different groups of children, esp primary students
• Having strong language skills, esp clear voices, standard pronunciation
• Having at least 6 month teaching experience is a big advantage
• Certification: TOIEC, IELTS, TESOL or others are required
• Working time: 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm
•Monday to Friday / month
• Location: Times City or Royal City, Golden Mark, Hàm Nghi
• Salary: from 7,000,000VND to 12,000,000VND.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
• Professional, dynamic working environment
• Get in-depth professional training
• Sharpen your English skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary range from <7.000.000> VNĐ - <12.000.000> VNĐ
- 13th Payment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty cổ phần trường quốc tế winston
- Địa chỉ: