Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
Technical support for production operations: Process Engineering & Productive Engineering systems in executing (PE procedure’s creating & Maintaining).
• Trouble shooting, trouble coaching, etc. to ensure products are produced accordingly with technical requirements – PE procedure.
• Carry out daily supervise for production lines in accordance with Engineering instructions.
• In case of finding defects, take corrective action accordingly.
• Proper recording of all quality parameters as called out in the controlled specification.
• Processes supervising for Preventing nonconforming products from entering the next operation.
• Responsible for training of new colleagues.
• Comply with Process Engineering & Productive Engineering system (Design & control) which consists of and not limited to all policies, regulations, and requirements of QMS–ISO 9001, EMS-ISO 14001, employee handbook, code of conducts, work rules, SHE, IT, Confidentiality, etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: College/University major in Mechanical or Electronics
• At least 2 year- experienced in Electrical Manufacturing.
• Environment (Preferred: Transformers, electrical Motor, relay, controllers, etc. – small sizes).
• At least 1 year-experience in electrical component manufacturing.
• At least 1 year-experience with work connected with “precision work”.
• Can read English technical document
• Can communicate with foreign colleagues
• Coaching skill, Teamwork
• Experience with UL Certification Process
• Problem Solving
• Leading self: Ability to engage, motivate, and drive self toward personal goals.