Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible of in-process manufacturing quality standards. Ensure the standards, instructions are applied.
- Define inspection plan, organize and implement processes inspection and audit. Evaluate in-process product, analyse and
issue abnormality report.
- Training and coaching subordinates for product specifications, standards, machines and instrument set-up and operations.
Limit samples preparation and submit for approval.
- Monitor in-process quality performance. Control and improve defect rate, scraps, material consumption, inspection cost.
Contact to related department for quality issue and follow up improvement actions.
- Participate quality meetings in plant and/or with suppliers, vendors and reports. Take part of defect analysis, abnormality
report, follow up actions, customer complain and claim, sorting, PFMEA.
- Take part for trial run, transfer components, products and new product development. Participate supplier, vendor
- Subordinate performance assessment.
Yêu cầu công việc
1/ EDUCATION: College up (Major: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
2/ EXPERIENCE: At least 4 years experiences in manufacturing companies. Prioritize experience in Stamping or Plating production.
- Good knowledge in engineering and quality
- Good knowledge at manufacturing processes
- Performance assessment
- Standards, instructions creation skills
- Human relation skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Thưởng thâm niên, thưởng tháng lương 13, thưởng thành tích xuất sắc,...
- Bảo hiểm Tai nạn và Sức khỏe + xe đưa đón nhân viên từ Hà Nội về công ty
- Được tham gia nhiều khóa đào tạo trong và ngoài nước
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: molex vietnam co., ltd.
- Địa chỉ: