Mô tả công việc
- Familiar with construction and commissioning methods for HV / MV / LV systems, Generators, Transformers, Switchyards and industrial machinery.
- Familiar with the relevant electrical local and international codes and standards and government regulations in Vietnam
- Position is located at a coal fired power plant in the North of Vietnam and the successful applicant should expect to be located at the site for a duration of 20 months +
- The position shall answer directly to the Lead Electrical Engineer and Project Manager as well as working together with the project site team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess an electrical engineering degree with experience of at least 5 years in the coal fired power plant industry in electrical design review, supervision and construction of electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience in design and project field works are essential.
- Professional certificate for project supervision.
- Have specific experiences in performing QA/QC works.
- Experience in an international professional work environment would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Computer software applications (Microsoft office, ACAD)
Interested candidates are requested to send their application including a CV in English language via VietnamWorks
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Details will be discussed when interview
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: fichtner vietnam company limited
- Địa chỉ: