Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our clients is the well-known group entity which specializes in manufacturing connectors. The American-invested company is now in need of an EHS Senior Officer who will perform the following tasks, but not limited to:
Report to: Vice Facility Manager
Working location: Dong Anh, Hanoi
* Be responsible to manage environmental management system including ISO14001/OHSAS18001/ and Social Relations (SR)/ RBA requirement
* Act as management representative and a lead auditor
* Supervise suppliers for waste treatment and disposal and ensure to comply with the laws.
* Be 6S and Social Relations committee member, execute corrective and preventive actions.
* Work across Plants for horizontal expansion activities. Work with local authorities for the law compliance.
* Define training plan and deliver training to related people in plan and suppliers.
* Develop and implement health and safety plans, data capture and ongoing analysis.
* Oversee and review health and safety documentation and data.
* Coordinate safety and environmental audits and actions to remedy faults and remediate.
* Consult with all departments to provide expertise and ensure compliance with standards, processes and permits
Yêu cầu công việc
* University graduated, majoring in environment or labour is a plus
* At least 4 year working at the same position in manufacturing companies
* Proficiency in ENGLISH as needed to work with global team
* Knowledge of ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/SR/RBA and granted certificates
* Hands on experiences in auditing and and acted as an lead auditor
* Safety certificates
* On the job Training, Coaching/Training skills and Basic management & Kaizen
* Analysis skills, risk assessment skills
* Can work under high pressure