Mô tả công việc
Editors plan, coordinate, review and revise material for publication. Editors review story ideas and decide what material will appeal most to readers. They also review and edit digital media and drafts of books and articles, offer comments to improve the product, and suggest titles and headlines. In smaller organizations, a single editor may perform all of the editorial duties or share them with only a few other people.
• Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
• Rewrite copy to make it easier for readers to understand
• Verify facts using standard reference sources
• Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
• Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
• Plan the content of digital media and publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
• Develop story and content ideas while being mindful of the audience
• Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story
• Approve final versions submitted by staff
Yêu cầu công việc
• Intermediate Spoken/Written English skill (CEFR: B2, IELTS 6.5+, or equivalent)
• An academic background in English/education/linguistics
• A meticulous, punctual and responsible work approach
• Ability to work independently, and to meet deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills, and ability to be a team player
• Intermediate ability with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Important qualities
o Creativity. Editors must be creative, curious, and knowledgeable in a broad range of topics. Some editors must regularly come up with interesting story ideas and attention-grabbing headlines.
o Detail oriented. One of an editor’s main tasks is to make sure that material is error-free and matches the style of a publication.
o Good judgment. Editors must decide if certain stories are ethical or if there is enough evidence to report them.
o Interpersonal skills. In working with writers, editors must have tact and the ability to guide and encourage them in their work.
o Language skills. Editors must ensure that all written content has correct grammar, punctuation, and syntax. As a result, strong language skills are essential for an editor.
o Writing skills. Editors should enjoy writing and must be excellent writers overall. They must have good knowledge of grammar and punctuation rules and be able to express ideas clearly and logically.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance, paid leave, laptop, teambuilding, training
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty CP giáo dục đại trường phát
- Địa chỉ: