Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 14th floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Str, Hanoi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Supervise the e - commerce department of the company
- Work with main Online sales Portals and enhance EC sales in the market place
- Create, manage, and maintain the companys EC site
- Responsible for undertaking various developmental plans that would help increase the product sales and services on the e-commerce platform.
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic and online production
- Determine the website format and interact with the web developers to design or make changes accordingly
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic and media buying
- Financial planning and preparation of budgets
- Supervise the e-commerce department and allocate tasks to the staff
- Undertake interviewing processes and recruit e-commerce analysts, marketing executives, etc.
- Provide necessary training to the newly joined recruits and allocate work to the staff
Working location: E-Town Building, 364 Cong Hoa St., W.13, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Possess a minimum experience of five to seven years in the e-commerce management field.
- Well understanding in the EC market in Vietnam, expert in technical businesses related to E Commerce
- Expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain
- Have expert analytical and organizational skills
- Flexible to changing conditions and possess high level of integrity
- Knowledge of database creation and management
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics, data mining, and security issues