Mô tả công việc
1. Establish and manage his/her Sales Strategy weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
2. Search for new clients as well as maintain relationship with existing accounts.
3. Promptly follow up on all customer needs and inquiries in an effective and expedient manner.
4. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
5. Create and implement sales strategies to maximize profits of the company while maintaining customer satisfaction.
6. Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation and study market place as well as the territory in order to effectively capitalize on the company’s strength and competitor’s weaknesses and capabilities
7. Handle smoothly guest complaints if any. Ensures that all complaints are reviewed, investigated and follow-up action is initiated
8. Achieves activity goals as established by BOD and completes all reports.
9. Implement any additional task requested and assigned by the BOD/BOM or Managing Director.
Yêu cầu công việc
Depending on the applied position, the specific job description will be discussed during the interview.
(Benefit) - Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional, dynamic working environment to be developed and promoted.
- Health and social insurance regulated by labor law.
- Attractive benefits and allowances
- Expat candidates only
- Hospitality degree or an acceptable equivalent qualifications
- Background at Sales Manager position is required (at least 2 years experience).
- Good command of written and spoken English language
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Professional and well trained manner.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional Working Environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: bến du thuyền quốc tế ana marina nha trang (công ty cổ phần ana marina nha trang)
- Địa chỉ: