Mô tả công việc
Castrol BP Petco is now looking for a Sales manager at mid-senior level to join our B2C Sales team. The role will be in charge of Passenger Car Oil category in Greater HCMC territory. The successful candidate should be an automobile/car enthusiast, with proven track record in sales & distributor management.
I. Purpose of the role:
- Deliver company Volume and GM target through exploring market potential & managing distributors within assigned territory.
- Manage & develop distributors to be Business Partner & professional distributors.
- Service Customers and manage all company activities which executed through Distributors within the assigned territory.
II. To succeed in this role, you are the owner of a diverse-aspect development in:
- Ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards and policies including informing Distributors of the - - Company HSSE and Ethics standards and ensuring well complied Distributor HSSE program.
- Be responsible for delivering SELL IN, SELL OUT Volume and Gross Margin, Power brands targets for the assigned areas.
- Be responsible for exploring the market potential to ensure the company growth is faster than market & competitor growth.
- Ensure that the Company’s resources are fully utilized & well executed for the mutual benefit of the company and all customers such as Sell out software for distributors, customer investment program
- Be responsible for communicating appropriate Sales and Marketing initiatives to the Distributors.
- Plan and execute a journey plan that maximizes sales, cost efficiency and the best use of the in-call time.
- Make and track distributors sales representative’s shop route to ensure it is fully complied & improve their coverage, visit call & successful call.
- Ensure that Distributors are managed in a world-class way.
- Independently manage and be responsible for delivering value to Distributors through the professional delivery of WCSC – Word Class Sales Call.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for the distributor. A regular business review must be conducted with the Distributor.
- Identify the training needs, coach & develop the Distributor’s sales forces
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational background
University Graduate Degree
2. Experience (years and nature)
A minimum of 5-year experience in Auto lubes or FMCG
- Advanced skills in all World-class Customer Management disciplines
- Good business knowledge
- High on energy, enthusiasm and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong sales & distributor management skills
- Good Analytical skills interpersonal skills
- Good communication and negotiation & influencing skills
- IT skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Holding B1/B2 driving license
- Fluent spoken & written Vietnamese is a must
- Candidates with technical background / good understanding in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering are strongly preferable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Pension & Stock option
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: