Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Ấp Hồ Tràm, Xã Phước Thuận, Huyện Xuyên Mộc, Tỉnh Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
Hạn nộp: 02/03/2019
Lượt xem: 56
Cập nhật: 15/02/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Báo chí-Truyền hình
Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việc
1. To design the annual sales and marketing plan, based on the previous research, investigation and analysis of the market trends (national and international). To review the development of the plan and take appropriate actions in order to achieve the sales goals and improve the sales results.
2. Establish the individual goals for the sales and marketing managers/ sales managers in order for them to achieve the general goals of the department.
3. To design the annual budget including the product and service goals and revenue objectives.
4. Prepare the occupancy forecast in order to establish a correct price policy, adapted to the different potential customers (groups, key accounts, tour operators…), and with the approval of the General Manager.
5. Provides marketing and sales information, statistics and reports for the General Manager and Head Office.
6. To successfully attend to the key accounts and maintain permanent contact with them, detecting the potential customers and accounts within the market segmentation and customers’ geographic origin.
7. To assure that the sales managers correctly organize and successfully execute the visits to the clients and review those visit reports and to make suggestions for any necessary improvements in order to achieve the goals.
8. Assure, coordinate and follow up the presence of the hotel at the trade fairs, expositions, conventions events, and promotional tours according to the programme established in the Marketing Plan.
9. Review and ensure that negotiations, contracts with the different companies and credits for clients are made according to the policies and established procedures that protect the interests of the hotel.
10. Review monthly P&L statements and find ways to improve the performance of the Hotel.
11. Conduct Departmental meeting once every week.
12. Keep abreast of the competitor’s activities on a weekly basis.
13. Prepare and implementation of the yearly advertising and Promotions together with the public relations team.
14. Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
15. Ensure maximum exposure in the internet with the assistance of the Ecommerce Executive/Manager.
16. Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community.
17. Attend at least 6 Community Involvement Projects a year
18. Responsible of developing new market.
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION AND TRAINING: University Degree
Upgrade or Master in Marketing will be an advantage
LANGUAGES: Fluent English, a second language will be an advantage (better if it’s the same where the hotel is based).
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Marketing plan
Opera System is an advantage
WORK EXPERIENCE IN OTHER COMPANIES (IN CASE OF EXTERNAL SELECTION): 3 years in a similar position in large hotels or international companies
WORK EXPERIENCE IN SOL MELIA (IN CASE OF INTERNAL PROMOTION): 2 years in the company in similar position in large hotels
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Salary
- Cross training among Melia Hotel International
- Accommodation Allowance
Vị trí Director of Sales Marketing
làm tại Ấp Hồ Tràm, Xã Phước Thuận, Huyện Xuyên Mộc, Tỉnh Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu tuyển dụng tại melia ho tram, đang được Melia Ho Tram
tại địa chỉ Ấp Hồ Tràm, Xã Phước Thuận, Huyện Xuyên Mộc, Tỉnh Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Director of Sales Marketing tại đây