Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Director HR Business Partner oversees the functions of all HR sections and ensures that all programs and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values. He collaborates with the business’s leaders, executives, and guides the spearheads with the development of HR strategies and approaches to attract, develop, and retain talent in the business.
The Director HR Business Partner has a mix of strong business acumen, organization development, and human resources expertise coupled with consulting skills required to aid in guidance and development of human resources functions within the business.
OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build deep relationships with business leaders by providing proactive support on organizational, people-related strategy and HR policy guidance
• Partner with business leaders to understand key business challenges and organization needs and communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and get results.
• Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, and skills assessment and development
• Provide management coaching to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organizational effectiveness
• Analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, engagement, and team member experience.
• Develop strong relationships with all business functions and determine Human Resources priorities consistent with strategic business objectives.
• Partner with HR centre (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Development and Benefits) to ensure the business lines receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions.
• Advise leaders on organizational structures, job descriptions, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of assigned group.
• Develop and implement solutions to maximize employee retention and engagement.
• Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
• Analyse exit reasons and turnover numbers and provide suggestions for reducing turnover.
• Support overall Human Resources in meeting goals as determined by the HR strategy.
• Support and implement processes and practices that enhance workforce diversity and inclusion.
• Ensure practices are in compliance with regulatory standards and policies.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business
• 5-7 years equivalent work experience is required
• Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative.
• Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability and demonstrable skills to get results and lead change
• Analytical and goal oriented
• Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices