Mô tả công việc
Duty station: Ha Noi
Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract (with possible extension)
The digitalization partner shall have the following responsibilities:
GIZ Information Management Systems
• first contact person and system-independent advice on rule-compliant (GIZ Processes and Rules) mandatory filing structure, electronic and physical storage) document management systems (DMS)
• ensure the filing systems is created, maintained and updated in accordance with the GIZ filling guidelines
• be the responsible contact person for the implementation of Integrated Digital Applications (IDA) & building up the structure of multipliers in the country with a focus on IDA.Countries and IDA.Projects.
• be the IDA contact person for the country office and projects and related topics in digitization (centralized information management systems, interaction of different systems, planned / upcoming IT projects with relevance for the field structure, etc.).
• first contact person for data protection and handling of personal data for storage in GIZ systems
• be familiar with the basic data protection concept of GIZ as well as the data protection regulations on site and communicate this comprehensibly.
• support of headquarter in quarterly cleanup actions of personal data in the DMS, thereby organizing the cleanup on site, coordinating and supporting the responsible persons in the projects
• handle with personal data in the GIZ information management systems, the data management focal point network for organizing, on-site coordination in the event of loss of IT equipment and event-related adjustments of authorizations and personal data in the GIZ information management systems and provide advice to the responsible persons in the country office.
• know the IT guidelines and, in cooperation with the IT professionals and check them for completeness and topicality and provide feedback to GIZ digitalization department
• know and support the country office in complying with GIZ Processes and Rules
• know the IT applications and IT systems in use and thus the supported office processes;
• are aware of information security risks and report unrecognized risks in collaboration with IT professionals;
• report IT security incidents after consultation with the IT professionals;
• works with the Head of Finance and Administration and IT Professional on information security and digitization
• act as focal person for digitization projects such as Digital Country Office and contact for certification topics such as information security.
• be responsible for the on boarding of new employees in the country on the fore mentioned organizational and digitization issues/tools.
• supports the Country Office Management Team with all required tasks and activities,
• performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
Yêu cầu công việc
• A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration, public administration or information technology.
• At least 3-5 years of professional working experience in a similar position in international development cooperation;
• Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Ability to work both independently and in team under high work pressure
• Excellent communication, service-oriented advisory skills and problem-solving skills
• Ability to discuss with projects about problems; provide critical comments and suggestion for improvement
• Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English and German;
• Knowledge of GIZ internal administrative processes and rules is an asset;
• Basic knowledge of data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
• Technical knowledge in dealing with OpenText-DMS, Office 365 applications as well as organizational knowledge of the organizational structure and the processes on site are an advantage.
• Desirable skills in training / education, communication and change management.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either via Vietnamworks or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 4th October 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for DIPA in country office” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: the deutsche gesellschaft für internationale zusammenarbeit (giz)
- Địa chỉ: