Mức lương: 20 triệu - 30 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quan hệ đối ngoại
Mô tả công việc
- Dept.: Marketing Department (4 headcounts)
- Report to: Marketing Director
- Classification: Full-time; 11:00 - 20:00; your salary will commensurate with experience
- Nature of our business: B2C; Information Technology and Leasing
* General Summary:
The Marketing Coordinator will help to enhance company’s brands on the global market with the strong focus on sales targets through the implementation and supervision of all marketing/sales initiatives. The person will serve as a lead marketing specialist and project manager, ensuring that deliverables for all projects are completed in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner, while also supporting the strategic vision of top-management.
The Marketing Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Sales Director and our outsourced network of marketing contractors (agencies and freelancers). The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate both large and small projects, including fulfilment of brand advertising, digital marketing and communications in English.
* Essential Functions:
- Oversight of budget for all marketing projects;
- Coordinate marketing activities of several subordinate brands of the company and supervise the execution of works provided by contractors;
- Supervise PPC activities, Branding activities and Social Media communications to ensure maximum visitor awareness of museum events;
- Participate in the development of marketing annual strategy;
- Execute marketing strategy for brand and exhibitions as developed by the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications;
- Report to Sales Director on a daily/weekly basis;
- Perform related work as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration;
- Professional fluent English (TOEFL or IELTS certificate will be your advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience with traditional marketing and 1,5 year of digital marketing (experience in advertising or digital agency will be your advantage);
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with Task Management tools;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Confident and mature personality eager to work in multinational environment;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be your advantage as well as design skills.
If you want to challenge your professional skills, able to manage high-pressure situations and eager to work on the global market, please send us your resume or portfolio.
We offer good salary for the successful candidate, multicultural environment; 12 annual-leave days and 13th month salary.