Mô tả công việc
The Marketing Assistant will help to enhance company’s brands on the global market with the strong focus on sales targets through the implementation and supervision of all marketing/sales initiatives. The person will serve as an assistant to the Director in Marketing, ensuring that deliverables for all projects are completed in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner, while also supporting the strategic vision of top-management.
The Marketing Assistant will work in collaboration with the Sales Director and our outsourced network of marketing contractors (agencies and freelancers). The Marketing Assistant will coordinate both large and small projects, including fulfilment of brand advertising, digital marketing and communications in English.
- Oversight of budget for all marketing projects;
- Coordinate marketing activities of several subordinate brands of the company and supervise the execution of works provided by contractors;
- Supervise PPC activities, Branding activities and Social Media communications to ensure maximum visitor awareness of museum events;
- Participate in the development of marketing annual strategy;
- Execute marketing strategy for brand and exhibitions as developed by the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications;
- Report to Director on a daily/weekly basis;
- Perform other related tasks assigned by the Director
Classification: Monday – Friday; your salary will commensurate with experience
Nature of our business: B2C; Information Technology and Leasing
Yêu cầu công việc
Experience and education
- At least 3 years of marketing experience (experience in advertising or digital agency will be your advantage);
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration;
- Advanced English skills (TOEFL or IELTS >= 6.5 certificate will be your advantage);
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Good experience in E-commerce, web and direct marketing (EDM, Web content management)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be your advantage as well as design skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Confident and mature personality with result-oriented mindset;
- Be able to work under pressure
If you want to challenge your professional skills, able to manage high-pressure situations and eager to work on the global market, please send us your resume or portfolio.
We offer good salary for the successful candidate, multicultural environment; 12 annual-leave days and 13th month salary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- We offer good salary for the successful candidate, multicultural environment
- 12 annual-leave days and 13th month salary.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: marketing research and data management company
- Địa chỉ: