Mô tả công việc
- Perform periodic internal check including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness and compliance
- Timely and attentive completion of internal control checklists with relevant supporting evidences.
- Liaise closely with internal auditor to ensure processes are well-organized and all risks are covered.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate current processes in accordance with group policy.
- Support on update on company’s and group’s operational documentation.
- Coordinate with functional process owners to support regulatory changes and make sure correct processes are put in place to support these changes.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders (process owners, team leads) to build up standardized processes where necessary.
- Work in accounting domain on BOSCH global projects (Asia Pacific region except India and China).
- Key functions in scope of work: Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in finance/ accounting/ audit related fields
- Language skills: proficiency in English
- Having accounting knowledge with minimum 1 – 3 year work experience.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Need to be adaptive and independent as well as have ability to critique and provide advice to colleagues in a constructive way.
- Strong attention to details and prioritization skills.
- Soft skill requirement: solid communication skills, teamwork, customer-oriented mindset and well-adaptive into multi-cultural working environment.
- Exposure to ERP systems (specifically SAP) is preferable.
- Knowledge in shared services model and project & process Management will be an advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium healthcare for you and your family
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: robert bosch engineering vietnam
- Địa chỉ: